Romney Hythe & Dymchurch Railway Association – Registered Charity 1127688
NOTICE OF AGM
The 52nd Annual General Meeting of the Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Railway Association will be held at The Light Railway Restaurant Hall, Hytheon Saturday 8th June 2019 commencing at 15:45hrs or as soon thereafter as possible subject to operations on the Railway.
The Officer and Trustee due to retire at the meeting is Simon Haynes, who has indicated his willingness to continue and being eligible offers himself for re-election.
Elections will be held for Trustees in accordance with the rules. Nominations, together with the names of a proposer and seconder, must be submitted to me by 26th May 2019 and nominees must express their willingness to stand.
In accordance with Rule 14.10, any member wishing to put forward at the meeting any motion relevant to the conduct and affairs of the Association must indicate their intention to me not less than seven days before the meeting.
Members wishing to appoint a proxy in accordance with Rule14.15 must advise me of their intention and the name of their proxy by 31st May 2019.
Simon Haynes(General Secretary)
- Apologies for Absence
- Confirmation of the minutes of the 51st Annual General Meeting
- Matters Arising
- Portfolio Group Reports:
- Education and Heritage
- Volunteering and Engagement
- Communication and Special Events
- Finance, Liaison, and Compliance
- Presentation & Adoption of Chair’s Report for 2018-19 and Chair’s Address
- Adoption of Accounts
- Election of Officers and Trustees
- Appointment of Auditor
- Any other business relating to Charity Management matters made known to the chair in advance of the meeting
Members should download their papers and print them from the links below for the meeting: