All Members receive the following exclusive benefits:-
- Unlimited privilege rate journeys on the RH&DR offering a saving of up to 75% on ordinary fares. (SUSPENDED until further notice due to Covid-19)
- A free pass for themselves or an invited guest each year click here for details (SUSPENDED until further notice due to Covid-19)
- Discounts in the Railways shops on selected products (purchases must be over £5).
- Exclusive discounts on some Special Event tickets (Excludes Santa Specials).
- Free admission to all Stations on normal operating days (Excluding Special Event days and Santa Specials) on production of membership card.
- Quarterly issues of “The Marshlander” magazine (one copy per family on a family membership).
- An opportunity to take advantage of the Association’s Share Instalment Scheme (Full details available from the Treasurer on confirmation of membership).
- A chance to join the Association’s Heritage Group, formed to collect and catalogue items of Heritage interest on the Railway.
- An invitation to get involved by becoming a Volunteer or by joining the Association’s Working Parties (Arranged to carry out essential maintenance tasks on the Railway), or by assisting with the Railways Carnival Float which attends most of the main Carnivals in Kent and some in East Sussex, during the summer months.
- An invitation to the Association’s Annual General Meeting for your chance to be involved in Association matters.