At the AGM plans were announced to begin major spending on railway initiatives including Black Prince’s overhaul, service provision for a new coach works, a new more robust and accurate replica for the armoured train, and defibrillators on stations. Offers have been made to the company of:
- £60,000 toward Black Prince’s overhaul
- £60,000 to provide services for a new coach works
- £18,000 to build a replica armoured wagon for the 70th anniversary of the start of World War 2
- the full cost of defibrillators at stations
- and we hold funds to open an interpretation centre.
All these projects will support and enhance the Railway’s operations and appeal.
Members who wish to support these ventures can donate through the link below, or by cheque to the Treasurer (contact details here).