Membership of the Association is open to all. All Members receive the following exclusive benefits:-
- Unlimited privilege rate journeys on the RH&DR offering a saving of up to 75% on ordinary fares.
- Discounts in the Railways shops on selected products (purchases must be over £5).
- Exclusive discounts on some Special Event tickets (Excludes Santa Specials).
- Free admission to all Stations on normal operating days (Excluding Special Event days and Santa Specials) on production of membership card.
- Four issues of “The Marshlander” magazine annually (one copy per family on a family membership).
- An opportunity to take advantage of the Association’s Share Instalment Scheme (Full details available from the Treasurer on confirmation of membership).
- A chance to join the Association’s Heritage Group, formed to collect and catalogue items of Heritage interest on the Railway.
- An invitation to get involved by becoming a Volunteer or by joining the Association’s Working Parties (Arranged to carry out essential maintenance tasks on the Railway), or by assisting with the Railways Carnival Float which attends most of the main Carnivals in Kent and some in East Sussex, during the summer months.
- An invitation to the Association’s Annual General Meeting for your chance to be involved in Association matters.
In Phase II of the website, members will be able to manage their membership from this page.
We will let you know when this is ready to begin, later in 2018. (UPDATE – September 2018 – we are on track for testing and hope to go live sometime between December and February).
Until then, membership can be secured online through this link (click here).